About Chapter Leaders
LLF’s Chapter Leaders are the heart and soul of what we do! Chapter Leaders are lead volunteers that plan and organize each individual program as well as manage the volunteers and act as the point of contact for each program. Chapter Leaders rotate for each program and work as a team to sustain LLF’s programs and maintain consistency for volunteers and the children we serve.
How to become a Chapter Leader
- Chapter Leaders are responsible for hosting an average of (12) programs per year, usually once a month.
- Selection and execution of at least (1) activity per program session.
- Documentation of all program expenses.
- Report program attendance.
- Attend LLF Ambassador and LLF Chapter Leader Meetings.
- Be an advocate for LLF by promoting the foundation and recruiting volunteers when possible.