The Learn & Earn Program offers complimentary tutoring services to Miami-Dade youth from low socioeconomic communities, offering tangible incentives for grade improvement, based on the FCAT and other important educational analytics. Tutoring sessions are offered on Saturdays throughout the school year, focused on improving a student’s overall “Learn & Earn score”. Students can increase their Learn & Earn score based on program attendance, school attendance, FCAT improvement, class behavior, and subject grades.
- Students enrolled in a participating school can apply to be enrolled in the program.
- Tutoring is complimentary for all admitted students.
- Curriculum is based on FCAT material and a student’s specific subject needs.
- A tiered prize system adds additional incentives for students to succeed.
- All students admitted into the Learn & Earn program earn incentives.
- Prizing and awards are distributed during an end of the year ceremony.
SPONSOR A STUDENT – $150
SPONSOR A TUTOR GROUP – $250
SPONSOR A TUTORING SESSION – $1,500
SPONSOR THE INCENTIVES – $5,000
L&E PRESENTING SPONSOR – $15,000