Reports to: Ambassadors Chairperson – Jonathan Babicka, Executive Director of LLF
Term: One Year
The Little Lighthouse Foundation’s Ambassadors (“LLFA”) are an influential group of community leaders committed to the betterment of children in South Florida by serving as an emissary for Little Lighthouse Foundation (“LLF”) in South Florida.
● Attend at least two (2) LLF volunteer programs during the Term.
● Assist LLF in promoting LLF, its programming and LLF’s three (3) signature events: Nightmare on the Beach, the Hearts & Stars Gala, and the Holiday Toy Drive and Party.
● Serve on at least one (1) LLF subcommittee. Subcommittee meetings are attended telephonically or in person. LLFA may serve as LLF subcommittee chairs.
● Provide guidance and suggestions to Executive Director.
● Estimated time commitment: 1-2 hours per month.
● Invitation to two (2) LLFA only events (with a guest).
● Invitation to all LLF Lucky Hours.
● One half (½) Price Ticket (1 ticket) to Nightmare on the Beach
● One half (½) Price Ticket (1 ticket) to the Hearts & Stars Gala, if you have completed your volunteer requirements on or before the year term.
● Complimentary admission for one (1) to the Friday night event during Hearts & Stars Gala 2017.
● Listing on the LLFA page on the LLF website as an Ambassador.
● The deep satisfaction in knowing you are making a difference in the life of a child.